2289 EX Rijswijk
During this three-day interactive training you will work on the system administration functions in your own ServiceNow instance, a secure environment that enables you to carry out basic administration and configuration tasks.
- Add users, groups and roles.
- Customise your own instance by personalising lists, filters and forms.
- Configure company settings and the content of the welcome page.
- Import users, use update sets, activate plug-ins and build reports, gauges and homepages.
- Create new ServiceNow elements, including workflow, service catalogue items, SLAs, tables, applications and modules.
- Create new UI Policies and new UI Actions.
- Implement platform security and record Baseline Instance statistics to monitor performance.
- Integrate Social IT elements as examples and to communicate with each other.
During the training we will give you a scenario showing genuine, relevant practical examples. The training also includes group discussions and detailed exercises provided in a wide range of labs, tech talks and an extensive case study.
Who should attend
This training is intended for new ServiceNow Fundamentals administrators and for Administrators who have only been working as System Administrators for a short time (up to three months or so).
- This training requires no specific technical skills.
- It is advisable to follow the Foundations online Learning Course. This training consists of six modules intended as an introduction to the ServiceNow interface. It enables you to use the various features and applications in ServiceNow.
- Three consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €1.995,00 (ex. VAT)
- Bring your own laptop
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Includes: voucher for CSA (Certified System Administration) exam, to be completed via Kryterion (webassessor)
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Fundamentals training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to Training@Fruitionpartners.nl.
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Fundamentals? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.