ServiceNow Service Portal – May
2289 EX Rijswijk
Reinforce the basics of web development and explore the Service Portal
With the introduction of Service Portal, ServiceNow has taken a leap forward as a platform for modern, responsive and potentially highly customised customer portals. To take full advantage of the Service Portal capability, a thorough understanding of core web technologies and open source frameworks like Bootstrap and Angular.JS is essential.
This one-day course is your chance to take a journey to learn or reinforce the basics of web development basics and get hands-on practice designing and building custom Service Portals.
You will …
- Learn to apply the Bootstrap CSS framework to build responsive, mobile first layouts and achieve elegant and intuitive user interface designs.
- Dive into the Angular.JS framework, learning it’s approach to Model-View-Controller user interfaces, two-way data binding and HTML templating.
- Learn to harness the SASS language and pre-compiler for CSS to speed up development and establish a maintainable codebase.
- Create and style your own Service Portal with the Branding Editor.
- Design new Portal Pages with the drag-and-drop Page Designer and access detailed configuration via the Page Editor.
- Build new Widgets for the Service Portal can will access, create and update records in core ServiceNow components such as Catalogs and Knowledge Bases.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for ServiceNow consultants with an interest or experience in web and portal design and development.
- This training requires some experience in ServiceNow. Certified System Administration is recommended.
- One working day (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €650,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Bring your own laptop
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Service Portal training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Service Portal – May? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training bookings are closed for this event.