ServiceNow Performance Analytics Fundamentals
2289 EX Rijswijk
During this two-day interactive training course attendees will learn best practices for using and administering the premium ServiceNow Performance Analytics application.
be using a combination of course content and lab work helps attendees learn to:
- Use Performance Analytics Visualizations including: Scorecards, Dashboards, Time Series, Targets, and Forecasts
- Explore the Performance Analytics data structure
- Manage Performance Analytics Roles
- Generate Automated Indicators
- Create Manual Indicators and populate Scoresheets
- Build Formula Indicators
- Construct Breakdowns, Elements Filters, and Bucket Groups
- Set up Data Collector Jobs
- Work with Dashboards and Widgets
Who should attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow Administrators.
Attendees should have completed the ServiceNow System Administration course and have some experience with ServiceNow; advanced experience is not necessary.
- Two consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €1.075,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Bring your own laptop
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Performance Analytics for Administrators training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Performance Analytics Fundamentals? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Training bookings are closed for this event.