ServiceNow ITSM Implementation
2289 EX Rijswijk
IT Service Management Implementation
“Develop the technical skills needed to implement ITSM applications”
During this three-day interactive training course, students will work from a backlog of stories (requirements) to configure IT Service Management applications in ServiceNow. These stories represent the most common implementation requirements for each application, providing students with practical experience that may be leveraged immediately for ServiceNow implementations.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand baseline application functionality, security, and architecture of each ITSM application
- Design solutions to meet requirements that maximize system quality attributes, such as upgradability, maintainability, and scalability
- Implement configurations common to 80% of customer ITSM deployments
Who should attend
The ServiceNow ITSM Implementation course is for customers, Partners, and employees in technical roles such as Technical Consultant, Architect, and System Administrator, who implement ITSM applications such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, and Request Fulfillment / Service Catalog.
- Completed Platform Implementation OR
- Completed Platform Implementation Certification (high-stakes)
- Completed ITSM Fundamentals training
- Three consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €1.995,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Includes: voucher for ITSM CIS (Certified Implementation Specialist) exam, to be completed via Kryterion (webassessor)
- Bring your own laptop
Are you interested in the ServiceNow ITSM Implementation ? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to Training@Fruitionpartners.nl.
Are you interested in the ServiceNow ITSM Implementation? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to email@example.com.
This training is fully booked.