ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) Fundamentals
2289 EX Rijswijk
Due to the rapidly evolving COVID – 19 virus, we provide this training virtual.
Master the setup, configuration and usage of the ServiceNow CSM application
In this 2 day interactive course attendees master the setup, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Customer Service Management application. This course is designed for Administrator’s responsible for configuring and managing the Customer Service Management application. A combination of lecture, group discussions, and lab work will be used during the training.
- Place the Customer Service Management application and its related applications in the ServiceNow platform and understand its use cases and architecture
- Configure Accounts, Contracts, Entitlements, Assets, Account Relationships, and Communication Channels
- Configure the Case form, service level agreements (SLAs), and routing and assignment rules
- Work with other key process applications: Knowledge Base, Service Portal, Service Catalog, and Field Services (Work Order) Management
- Explore Mobile Features related to Customer Service Management
Who should attend
This course is designed for functional administrators who plan to configure and administer the Customer Service Management application.
- • ServiceNow System Administration
- Two consecutive days (9.00 AM till 17.00 PM)
- Location: Rijswijk, The Netherlands
- Cost: € 1450,00 (ex. VAT)
- Including: lunch / training materials (English)
- Bring your own laptop
- Excluding: exam (no exam available for this course)
- Cancellation and rescheduling policies apply
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management Fundamentals training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to Training@Fruitionpartners.nl
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) Fundamentals? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Training bookings are closed for this event.