Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Fundamentals
2289 EX Rijswijk
Efficiently Manage Portfolios, Programs, and Projects
Project Management is the application of methods, tools, and techniques to achieve new capabilities, meet demands, respond to organizational changes, or realize a new opportunity. In this two‑day course, attendees will be introduced to the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) application and will learn to manage efficiently the project lifecycle from initiation to closeout.
- Capture project ideas and automate the creation of project plans from within various service management processes
- Manage the project scope, schedule, and resources and communicate efficiently with project teams and stakeholders
- Track project financials and resource effort
- Manage project task resources with a clear view of capacity, allocations, and utilization
- Monitor project progress and generate detailed project‑level and strategic portfolio‑level reports
- Manage project artifacts and close out projects
Who should attend
This course is designed for Project, Program, and Portfolio Managers, members of the Project Management Office (PMO), project teams, project subject matter experts, and all stakeholders who will be actively interfacing with the ServiceNow Project Suite of applications (PPS).
The ServiceNow Foundations eLearning course – six modules that introduce the ServiceNow platform and interface.
- Two consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €1.200,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Bring your own laptop
- Excludes: exam (this courses does not offer certification)
- Cancellation and rescheduling policies apply
Are you interested in the PPM Fundamentals training ? Please fill in the registration form on the right or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Are you interested in the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Fundamentals? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training bookings are closed for this event.