2289 EX Rijswijk
IT4IT™: the reference architecture for managing the business of IT
The IT4IT™ Foundation certification course is a two-day classroom based training that provides a structured approach to designing, sourcing, and managing services in a Value Chain based framework.
Developed by The Open Group™ the IT4IT™ reference architecture allows IT to be a business innovation center, with an emphasis on end to end IT value streams, management architecture and conceptual data models.
- During the training the basic concepts of IT4IT™ Value Streams will be explained.
- Define key terminology within IT4IT™ Reference Architecture and IT4IT™ Value Streams
- Understand objectives and functional components of the four IT4IT™ Value Streams :
- Strategy to Portfolio (S2P)
- Requirements to Deploy (R2D)
- Request to fulfill (R2F)
- Detect to Correct (D2C)
This course is designed to enable the student to develop the skills and knowledge required to develop IT operating models and architectures using the IT4IT™ Body of Knowledge from The Open Group™.
Participants that successfully complete this two-day course will be well prepared to take the official Open Group IT4IT™ Level 1 Foundation certification exam. Exams can be taken at Pearson Vue test centers worldwide.
- Some key benefits of IT4IT™:
- Enables alignment of your IT capabilities and services with business need.
- Provides a uniform approach to the procurement, provisioning, consumption and management of IT services through an IT value chain.
- Enables effective management of complex IT ecosystems (Cloud-Sourcing, Agile, DevOps, Service Brokering, etc.)
- Provides a deeper insight into the performance of your IT environment and highlights opportunities for cost improvement, quality enhancement and risk reduction.
Embraces and complements existing process frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe, and TOGAF®) by taking an information focused implementation model perspective.
Who Should Attend
This course is typically designed for people who want to understand all the details of IT4IT™ and want to acquire the IT4IT™ certification (exam), this includes but is not limited to IT Professionals who are responsible for delivering IT services.
- IT Professionals/Practitioners who are focused on instrumenting the IT management landscape,
- Enterprise Architects who are responsible for IT business transformation.
Fruition Partners provides this training in cooperation with CC&C Solutions as the Accredited Training Course provider from the Open Group.
- No prerequisites
- Two consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: € 1.300,00 (ex. VAT, including Exam voucher)
- Includes: lunch, electronic courseware book in color (English) and a printed IT4IT™ Foundation Study Guide book
- Also includes: Exam voucher. The official Open Group IT4IT™ Level 1 Foundation certification exams can be taken at Pearson Vue test centers worldwide.
Are you interested in the IT4IT™ Foundation training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to training@FruitionPartners.nl.
The Open Group is a registered trademark, and IT4IT and the IT4IT logo, the Open ‘O’ logo and The Open Group Certification Mark are trademarks, of The Open Group.
Are you interested in the IT4IT Foundation? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training bookings are closed for this event.