Introduction to IT4IT
2289 EX Rijswijk
Discover the Basics of IT4IT™ and how it works in real life
The Introduction to IT4IT™ training is a 4-hour classroom based training that provides the overview of IT4IT™, the Open Group’s reference architecture for managing the business of IT.
It will explain what IT4IT™ is including the basic concepts of IT4IT™.
- Define key terminology within IT4IT™ Reference Architecture and IT4IT™ Value Streams
- Understand objectives and explain on a high level basis the functional components of the four IT4IT™ Value Streams:
- Strategy to Portfolio (S2P)
- Requirements to Deploy (R2D)
- Request to fulfill (R2F)
- Detect to Correct (D2C)
You will also learn how IT4IT™ can be used in an IT organisation by using examples.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals requiring an understanding of IT4IT™ Standard and how it can contribute to the success of IT within an IT organisation.
This course is typically designed for people who want to understand all the basics of IT4IT but do need to understand all details or do not need to acquire the IT4IT™ certificate. So is it intended to be for Senior IT management, CIO’s, IT process owners, Business Managers, Business process owners, Project Managers, Project Leaders, …
- No prerequisites
- 4 hours (8.30 am till 12.30 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: € 325,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: training materials (English)
- Excludes: exam. This course has no certification available.
Are you interested in the Introduction to IT4IT™ training? Please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail to training@FruitionPartners.nl.
Are you interested in the Introduction to IT4IT? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Training bookings are closed for this event.