Human Resources (HR) Implementation
2289 EX Rijswijk
Best practice approach to configure HR
During this two‑day interactive training course, attendees will gain in‑depth knowledge and practice in configuring the ServiceNow HRSD application. You will access the ServiceNow platform in your own student instance, which is a “sandbox” loaded with demo and test data. Participants will perform the duties of a technical consultant implementing the HRSD solution for a fictitious company. Lab exercises throughout the course allow you to work through real world, relevant scenarios to complete your duties. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands‑on practice and reinforcement delivered in a variety of labs.
- Discuss the ServiceNow HRSD solution and its capabilities
- Explore implementation and configuration methodologies for HRSD
- Gain practical knowledge of the architecture of the HRSD solution
- Configure HR properties, criteria, document templates, and managed documents
- Update and manage the HR Service Portal and Chat queue
- Explore skills and auto‑assignment rules
- Configure a Lifecycle Event as part of enterprise onboarding and transitions
- Learn about the security options that determine access to HR tables and secure the HRSD application
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class walk students through practicing every technique discussed.
Who should attend
This course is designed for consultants who need to implement the ServiceNow Human Resources Service Delivery application.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow HR Fundamentals
- Two consecutive working days (9.00 am till 5.00 pm)
- Location: Rijswijk
- Cost: €1.450,00 (ex. VAT)
- Includes: lunch and training material (English)
- Bring your own laptop
- Includes: exam voucher for CIS HR certificate
- Cancellation and rescheduling policies apply
Are you interested in the HR Implementation training? Please fill in the registration form on the right or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Are you interested in the Human Resources (HR) Implementation? Please fill in the registration form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.