Efficient service operations are needed in every type of business across all industries. Unfortunately everyone has to deal with operational failures. What if one of your monitors breaks down? What if one of your departments needs access to another one of your department’s software systems? While these seem like small problems, they can cause major issues in your operations when deadlines are strict.
The ServiceNow platform facilitates the digitisation of business and IT processes. Replace unstructured work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future. Improve service levels, increase employee enthusiasm and change the way your company works.
Realize cost and performance benefits quickly and easily
With over 11 years of experience we provide the highest level of dedication towards transformation. Our team of 1,000+ certified ServiceNow experts work daily to globally accelerate ServiceNow based Business & IT Service Management for our clients. We consistently ensure that our clients can realize cost and performance benefits quickly and easily. Through our combined efforts, we have successfully implemented ServiceNow more than 4,000 times.
To help your organization attain success throughout the entire Service Management process we combine practical experience with technology-enabled tools and services. We are convinced that successful transformation is based on decisiveness, dedication and teamwork. We design, build and support world class IT and Business Service Management systems and processes. And are recognized by our customers and major suppliers as one of the leading groups for Service Management professionals globally.
Due to our extensive portfolio and expertise we are a trusted partner to some of the world’s most respected organizations. Including Coca Cola, ABN AMRO Bank, ING, Akzo Nobel, ING and Shell, Nike, Target, Mann Investments, Amex, General Electric (GE) and Delphi.
Build, Run and Innovate
The Service Portfolio in one simple overview
The Service Portfolio explained:
1 | BUILD services
- Advisory services: which enable CXOs to define an overall ServiceNow strategy or advice on how to safely manoeuvre through organizational change
- CXO Advisory: Strategy, government, assessment
- IT4IT Consulting Services
- Platform Health assessment and remediation
- Competitive Licensing: which enables you to benefit from higher flexibility in your ServiceNow implementations
- Industry-leading Lease model
- Competitive pricing on traditional resell
- Implementation services: which are based on our extensive ServiceNow experiences, know-how and best practices
- Turnkey implementations
- Best-practice accelerated implementations
2 | RUN services
- Managed ServiceNow: keeps your ServiceNow environment maintained while easing challenges with platform expertise and staffing. Providing flexible and simple service-based models allowing you to match support needs for the ServiceNow environment in the most cost-effective way.
- Virtual administration
- End-to-end managed services
- Staff augmentation
- Testing & analytics: which enables you to analyse and support or continually improve your ServiceNow journey
- Automated testing acceleration
- ServiceNow analytics & support
- Training & education: which trains you on ITIL and ServiceNow best practices in public, private or virtual settings
- ServiceNow best-practice skill sets
- Training in public, private or virtual settings
3 | INNOVATE services
- Industry specific solutions: Business applications developed on ServiceNow technology to help you to faster drive innovation and digitization of business processes
- Environmental, Health and Safety Application
- Facilities Management
- Medical Asset Management
- Cloud Management
- Security Operations
- Solutions beyond IT: Facility Management, Customer Service Management, Demand Management, PPM or HR
- Human Recources
- Custom Solutions: Custom application develepment, Legacy system re-platforming
Long term and sustainable value
Our ServiceNow practice is built upon long lasting relationships, ensuring that the delivered solutions provide long term and sustainable value. The applications and processes implemented into ServiceNow continue to evolve, are supportable and meet the business needs of our customers. Our related training, support, remote administration and fully managed services have been designed specifically to ensure this.
On top we use the ServiceNow platform to develop new point solutions to:
- Rapidly digitize processes proving immediate business results.
- Tackle broader transformation and advanced service management.
Our unique solutions deliver digital IT models for enabling workforces, managing partners and keeping the enterprise secure. These solutions are built on ServiceNow technologies and are combined with our focused industry knowledge.
ServiceNow - Orlando release
The Orlando release has a lot of super nice features, things you might not even know?
Check out the Fruity Bits videos we made for you.
RIDAC for project management
Mobile Branding & Theme
- Take your operations to the next level with automation
.. read more
- Take back the power of fulfilment processes
... read more
- The new normal: navigating and optimising workplaces post-COVID
The last few months have been disorientating, to say the last. For businesses and individuals across... read more
- Take the hassle out of MS Office file generation
... read more
In every type of business across all industries efficient service operations are needed. The ServiceNow platform facilitates the digitisation of business and IT processes. Replace unstructured work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future. Improve service levels, increase employee enthusiasm and change the way your company works.
Do you need your organization attain success throughout the entire Service Management process? Let us combine our practical experience with technology-enabled tools and services. We are convinced that successful transformation is based on decisiveness, dedication and teamwork. We design, build and support world class IT and Business Service Management systems and processes.
Call us (+31(0)70 7990030) or fill in the form for us to contact you!