Are you administering a ServiceNow system and need to fine-tune features based on your organisation’s needs? Want to learn how to automate more of your company processes? This two-day course provides hands-on practice for implementing new workflows and changing system settings.
Best Practices around a core set of ServiceNow applications are detailed and applied to course work. Starting with a Requirements document, students implement workflows and system enhancements to a ServiceNow system that has been in production for approximately 6-12 months. A compelling story is woven throughout the course content and lab work.
- Capture class work in update sets to understand their purpose and movement.
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Coordinate Service Catalogue options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables.
- Create and link Content Management System (CMS) content blocks and pages to present a menu of services to ServiceNow users.
- Use a database view and trend data to do reporting. Field colour assignment and security controls are discussed in relation to reporting.
- Implement a Web Services integration and learn about the possible data paths into ServiceNow.
- Set system controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems that have been in production for approximately 6-12 months and successfully passed the System Administration certification.
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Advanced System Administration training? Please fill in this form.