A deep dive in developing and using custom Widgets and advanced Search Sources
During the course you will...
- Review the Widget Editor.
- Discuss Widget development strategies.
- Learn how to use built‑in AngularJS directives, services and ServiceNow’s Service Portal APIs.
- Explore Widget properties.
- Develop their own custom Widgets.
- Learn which 3rd party libraries and resources are installed in the platform.
- Develop re‑usable Widget Dependencies, Angular Providers, and Angular ng‑templates.
- Discuss how to embed a Widget in another Widget.
- Review different ways for Widgets to communicate with one another.
- Explore how Widgets send/receive information.
- Script custom Search Sources.
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class walk students through practicing every technique discussed.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for pro‑code System Administrators and Application Developers who want to learn how to develop advanced Service Portals components. You will be expected to script !
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the Service Portal Advanced training? Please fill in this form.