During this two-day interactive training course attendees will learn best practices for using and administering the premium ServiceNow Performance Analytics application.
- Be using a combination of course content and lab work helps attendees learn to:
- Use Performance Analytics Visualizations including: Scorecards, Dashboards, Time Series, Targets, and Forecasts
- Explore the Performance Analytics data structure
- Manage Performance Analytics Roles
- Generate Automated Indicators
- Create Manual Indicators and populate Scoresheets
- Build Formula Indicators
- Construct Breakdowns, Elements Filters, and Bucket Groups
- Set up Data Collector Jobs
- Work with Dashboards and Widgets
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow Administrators.
Attendees should have completed the ServiceNow System Administration course and have some experience with ServiceNow; advanced experience is not necessary.
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Performance Analytics for Administrators training? Please fill in this form.