“Develop the technical skills needed to implement ITSM applications”
During this three-day interactive training course, students will work from a backlog of stories (requirements) to configure IT Service Management applications in ServiceNow. These stories represent the most common implementation requirements for each application, providing students with practical experience that may be leveraged immediately for ServiceNow implementations.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand baseline application functionality, security, and architecture of each ITSM application
- Design solutions to meet requirements that maximize system quality attributes, such as upgradability, maintainability, and scalability
- Implement configurations common to 80% of customer ITSM deployments
Who Should Attend
The ServiceNow ITSM Implementation course is for customers, Partners, and employees in technical roles such as Technical Consultant, Architect, and System Administrator, who implement ITSM applications such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, and Request Fulfillment / Service Catalog.
- Completed Platform Implementation OR
- Completed Platform Implementation Certification (high-stakes)
- Completed ITSM Fundamentals training
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow ITSM Implementation? Please fill in this form.