During this three-day interactive training course, you will gain in-depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using ServiceNow Discovery.
- Gain a clear understanding of the big picture of the ServiceNow Discovery solution.
- Install and configure multiple MID Servers.
- Review core networking terminology and concepts.
- Configure Discovery to find Linux Servers, Windows Servers and Routers.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the four phases of Discovery.
- Work with Credentials and Behaviours.
- Extend Application Mapping and Process Classification capabilities.
- Configure Load Balanced and Failover Clusters.
- Build custom Probes and Sensors.
- Learn common troubleshooting techniques.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who need to implement and administer the ServiceNow Discovery product.
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the training ServiceNow Discovery? Please fill in this form.