Master the setup, configuration and usage of the ServiceNow CSM application
In this 2 day interactive course attendees master the setup, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Customer Service Management application. This course is designed for Administrator’s responsible for configuring and managing the Customer Service Management application. A combination of lecture, group discussions, and lab work will be used during the training.
During the course you will...
- Place the Customer Service Management application and its related applications in the ServiceNow platform and understand its use cases and architecture
- Configure Accounts, Contracts, Entitlements, Assets, Account Relationships, and Communication Channels
- Configure the Case form, service level agreements (SLAs), and routing and assignment rules
- Work with other key process applications: Knowledge Base, Service Portal, Service Catalog, and Field Services (Work Order) Management
- Explore Mobile Features related to Customer Service Management
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for functional administrators who plan to configure and administer the Customer Service Management application.
ServiceNow System Administration
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management Fundamentals training? Please fill in this form.