Can’t wait to exploit the full flexibility of ServiceNow beyond the user interface? Then you need to learn how to script in ServiceNow! This three-day interactive training starts on a basic level and rapidly expands to cover client scripting (using GlideForm) and server scripting (using GlideRecord and Business Rules). You have time to practise writing and testing your own scripts. You also have an opportunity to practise fixing errors in scripts.
- Analyse the database structure in ServiceNow.
- Produce and manage Client Scripts and UI Policy Scripts, including Debugging techniques.
- Produce and manage Business Rules, including Debugging techniques.
- Learn the object method: GlideSystem, GlideUser and GlideRecord.
- Learn how to use scripting in Workflows.
- Produce UI Actions which execute a client script.
- Learn how GlideAjax objects deliver AJAX functionality by combining Client and Server scripts.
Who Should Attend
This training is intended for ServiceNow System Administrators with at least three to six months’ experience (recommended) of the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow System Administrations course
- Successful completion of the System Administration certification is recommended prior to participation
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow Scripting training? Please fill in this form.