Best practice approach to configure HR
During this two‑day interactive training course, attendees will gain in‑depth knowledge and practice in configuring the ServiceNow HRSD application. You will access the ServiceNow platform in your own student instance, which is a “sandbox” loaded with demo and test data. Participants will perform the duties of a technical consultant implementing the HRSD solution for a fictitious company. Lab exercises throughout the course allow you to work through real world, relevant scenarios to complete your duties. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands‑on practice and reinforcement delivered in a variety of labs.
During the course you will...
- Discuss the ServiceNow HRSD solution and its capabilities
- Explore implementation and configuration methodologies for HRSD
- Gain practical knowledge of the architecture of the HRSD solution
- Configure HR properties, criteria, document templates, and managed documents
- Update and manage the HR Service Portal and Chat queue
- Explore skills and auto‑assignment rules
- Configure a Lifecycle Event as part of enterprise onboarding and transitions
- Learn about the security options that determine access to HR tables and secure the HRSD application
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class walk students through practicing every technique discussed.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for consultants who need to implement the ServiceNow Human Resources Service Delivery application.
Interested in this or another ServiceNow training ?
No problem , we can offer all standard and tailored Servicenow courses for our customers needs.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page and we will offer you an on-demand class that suits your calendar and needs.
Contact me about the training
Are you interested in the ServiceNow HR Implementation training? Please fill in this form.