Yes, part one has succesfully been completed! For the Flemish Government we are building a challenging application for the cooperation between Facility Management and the IT service provider. We are proud of the team and thankfull for the confidence in us by the Flemish Government.
The ServiceNow project at the Flemish Government is a challenging project. The application is a cooperation between two parties: Facilities Management and HB-plus, the IT service provider. Both sides deployed functionalities on a shared instance related to Incident Management, Request Management, Knowledge Bases and Problem Management. The Flemish Government also has the intention to re-use the application for other departments, so the project had a thorough focus on logical data separation. The first part, for Facilities Management, was successfully delivered on May 23.
- A centralized entry point for all Incidents, requests and questions through a Service Portal
- A methodology to enable mutiple Flemish departments to have there own ‘domein’ itsm system of records using shared components and processes.
- A restriction on visibility of Incident, Problem, Change and Request based on the ‘Domein’
- A replacement of the existing portal. We share this instance with DXC’s Portal solution for ordering items.
Using the same ITSM process for all participating departments but still have confidentiality ensured.
- We built the Service Portal in a new ServiceNow instance
- Single System of Record and System of Action for Service Management
- A light-weight (reversible) and easy-to use and extendible Domain separation
Would you like to know more about this solution and what we possibly can do for you? Please contact us